DOA5: New Screens Released - The Return of the Boobs

New screens have been released today for Dead or Alive 5.

Most of you will probably notice that Ayane and Hitomi have lost some clothing in alternate outfits, and the breasts are back to their "traditional" sizes.

I'm not one to hate breasts, but they really do seem to detract from the rest of the pics. I honestly don't know who Hitomi is fighting as I can never focus my eyes on the opponent.

Personally, Ayane seems out of place in her DOA2U/4 ninja outfit. It appears out of place with the more realistic environments and character art.

What say you? Good or bad?

ayane_hayate_001fix.jpg

ayane_hayate_004.jpg

hitomi_ryu_001fix.jpg

hitomi_ryu_002fix.jpg

Someone needs to throw a DOA 5 party when the demo comes out :D 2012 is the year of video games! * And i am loving the new DIRT system, Ryu is just covered in dust! I wonder If the new SWEAT system will effect the cloths...

A crop top is too much T&A for DOA? I hope you're being sarcastic. If anything this series needs to go all out after seeing what Bamco's doing with SC5.

A crop top is too much T&A for DOA? I hope you're being sarcastic. If anything this series needs to go all out after seeing what Bamco's doing with SC5.
Except that, outside of Ivy (who's still wearing less revealing clothes than any previous installment), Project Soul is also cutting down on the cheese.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD