News Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Ver. 1.02 Patch Released

AoEHQZp.jpg

Team Ninja has just announced via their twitter feed that the Ver. 1.02 patch for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate has been officially released.

It doesn't appear that there are any gameplay or specific character changes, however. This patch only appears to address the common online multiplayer issues, sort out costume conditions, and to resolve the act of characters flying in random directions during a match.

Edit: Patch is now available on Xbox Live (9/19)

The full patch notes are below:

-Improved the matchmaking system to make it easier to match with an opponent when there are many players online.

-Costume unlock conditions for DOA5U: Core Fighters changed to match the full version.

-Costumes that were previously only unlocked the first time an Arcade, Time Attack, or Survival course was cleared can now be unlocked even by completing previously cleared courses.

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress when searching for a lobby.

-Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented progress after fighting in a lobby match.

-Fixed an issue that caused players to fly in unexpected directions when hit with certain attacks. Previously, this also caused issues with saving replay data; this has also been fixed for future matches.

Last edited:
"and to resolve the act of characters flying in random directions during a match."

crying.gif

THEY LIED TO ME...

I'm assuming PS3 only. Xbox had no patch as of an hour ago.
It's apparently PS3 AND Xbox

But the UK site says nothing about a patch so this patch is NA/SA only atm I guess.

But We have the exact same problems, hopefully we'll get the patch in the next week or so but I have a feeling I might find it tricky playing US players for a while until that patch drops.

-Improved the matchmaking system to make it easier to match with an opponent when there are many players online.

thats only a PS3 issue lol , the amount of players online due to f2p version is outrageous at any given time of the day

I don't understand if the first point of the patch -"Improved the matchmaking system to make it easier to match with an opponent when there are many players online"- is supposed to fix also the problems of single player ranks online.

I suppose that the answer is yes, but someone can confirm it?

Hoping they fix the issues with the buggy walls in this game real soon. Had so many matches stolen from me because the moves I hit my opponent with don't seem to W! at certain times then start to W! out of nowhere.

I have not noticed a difference in finding Solo matches. (PS3 version) I have been sitting here in Training with Solo Throwdowns turned on for about 15+ minutes without a single name popping up yet.

Doesnt 360 have one day a week where they update the marketplace? Like Tuesday or something?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD