Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

BTW, livestream incoming:

I think we can safely say we won't need to worry about the half-anniversary until a week from now. That said... that WILL mean I need to save up big (since I have to worry about Shizuku's birthday coming right up, plus Hitomi's birthday, and also the SSR Select Tickets. Need to get the Volume 2 and Volume 4 tickets certainly, maybe also Volume 3 tickets, we'll see when we get there).

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
BTW, livestream incoming:

I think we can safely say we won't need to worry about the half-anniversary until a week from now. That said... that WILL mean I need to save up big (since I have to worry about Shizuku's birthday coming right up, plus Hitomi's birthday, and also the SSR Select Tickets. Need to get the Volume 2 and Volume 4 tickets certainly, maybe also Volume 3 tickets, we'll see when we get there).

Are you expecting a new character?

otnesse

Are you expecting a new character?
Yes and no. I was meaning more I thought I was going to have to spend a LOT more than I actually WILL need to (namely, get at least one of the SSR Select ticket packages [either Volume 2 or Volume 4], plus the May 2022 tickets, plus Shizuku's birthday packages). While I do hope they at least hint at a new girl to be released after the anniversary, I have zero expectations to actually HAVE a new girl during the anniversary.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

TRid

Pjs1roa.jpg

AI Nyotengu by Donlineiam

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD